Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 22, 2014, 06:11:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ITS JUST NOT THE SAME FORUM ! WITHOUT DAN  (Read 5278 times)
race track phil

« on: October 25, 2006, 12:26:29 PM »

Well I must admit that I miss dan nance posting whether you liked him or not there was always some interesting banter going on in the forum . No matter what you think he knew the game and told it like it is from his experience in racing . yes indeed its getting a little boring without some good arguements ! some people like peace and quiet on the forum ! well the cemetary's are full of peace and quiet . I want to read some action once in awhile even a couple guys who just read and dont post at the track said its getting kind of boring . Well there's still casemania to provide some controversy and witty remarks . Oh well life goes on !

geezer     RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
njhorseman

« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2006, 12:28:33 PM »

Phil:

Casemania was banned.
getemup

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2006, 01:07:37 PM »

Phil:

Casemania was banned.

I was wondering why he hadn't been here posting. This really is a shame not having these guys posts and make there rants. It was always nice to have some good humor to read through instead of some of this other garbage!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2006, 01:10:22 PM »

Well I must admit that I miss dan nance posting whether you liked him or not there was always some interesting banter going on in the forum . No matter what you think he knew the game and told it like it is from his experience in racing . yes indeed its getting a little boring without some good arguements ! some people like peace and quiet on the forum ! well the cemetary's are full of peace and quiet . I want to read some action once in awhile even a couple guys who just read and dont post at the track said its getting kind of boring . Well there's still casemania to provide some controversy and witty remarks . Oh well life goes on !

geezer     RTP
RTP,

I guess you're looking forward to the new forum Nance and Dakuras want to start up.
It's being billed as having no editing, etc;
Believe me, that will get boring too.
Even swearing, lawsuits, aids and cancer get boring after a while.
Plus Kiss Em Joe??
FreeLegged

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 01:10:45 PM »

I hope casey's ban is for just 3 days
getemup

« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 01:11:34 PM »

I hope casey's ban is for just 3 days

I hope so as well....he is the one that provides us with all the entertainment!
TrackRatMole

Grandstand Goof T-shirts Now On Sale!

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 01:27:19 PM »

RTP,

I guess you're looking forward to the new forum Nance and Dakuras want to start up.
Plus Kiss Em Joe??

WIth a recipe section for Deviled Eggs To Die For and Hot Italian Beef.
race track phil

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 01:35:23 PM »

Does anybody know why CASEMANIA was banned ?

burton ,    you know what I mean ! not the gross insulting remarks , just the humorous banter adds a little life .

geezer    RTP
FreeLegged

« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 01:40:26 PM »

I wish Dan was posting here too.
Burton vs Dan.......for the price,there is no better entertainment...ANYWHERE!
FreeLegged

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 01:44:25 PM »

Does anybody know why CASEMANIA was banned ?

burton ,    you know what I mean ! not the gross insulting remarks , just the humorous banter adds a little life .

geezer    RTP

racetrack...I think he got the hook for coming down a little hard on a particular driver who may have messed up an exacta.  Wink

the thing is, I have exchanged PM's for several months with casey and he is a very decent man. I have even told him a few things that I asked that he kept off the board and he has 100% complied. I hope Janine will give him another chance, as she has done with others. (with the understanding that Casey has to taper some of his remarks about specific people) 
GoBuckeyez

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 02:19:39 PM »

Like him or not.............

this forum should be named Barn to Las Vegas.

Dan we know you still read posts on here.

I haven't posted or been on here 20% of what I was.

this forum has no pulse anymore.

We need someone who knows CPR or Dan Nance to reappear.

If he and Joe would start their own board this one would go down like the tytanic
tonymfan

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 02:22:18 PM »

RTP,

Plus Kiss Em Joe??

Don't forget. They retained an entire Verizon network worth of skilled tradesmen engineers and scientists to make it a professional website and forum. It will be like putting a $2,000 spread of lingerie on a sow.

WIth a recipe section for Deviled Eggs To Die For and Hot Italian Beef.

Not to mention daily Las Vegas weather updates and endless recycled stories about the 1990 UNLV basketball team.

racetrack...I think he -- casey -- got the hook for coming down a little hard on a particular driver who may have messed up an exacta.  Wink

A little hard? What I read was a foul filthy post unfairly slamming a driver for winning a race!!!!! Winning is what drivers are supposed to do I thought but not casey!!!!! He's swearing and cussing because Brent beat him. It was far worse than casey's usual rants too. It deserved to be deleted and casey get a stong warning at least. Maybe he got warnings before too.
GoBuckeyez

« Reply #12 on: October 25, 2006, 02:24:48 PM »

Don't forget. They retained an entire Verizon network worth of skilled tradesmen engineers and scientists to make it a professional website and forum. It will be like putting a $2,000 spread of lingerie on a sow.

Not to mention daily Las Vegas weather updates and endless recycled stories about the 1990 UNLV basketball team.

WOW....Someone is worried about their forum becoming another Tony Morgan

A HAS BEEN!!!!!!!!

tonymfan

« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2006, 02:37:57 PM »

WOW....Someone is worried about their forum becoming another Tony Morgan

A HAS BEEN!!!!!!!!

It's not my forum and I'm not worried.
hunter

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: October 25, 2006, 03:31:02 PM »

geezer     RTP
I agree, this forum has gone down the crapper without Dan and Joe.  These guys were funny as hell and basically made this forum what it is today.  If they start their own forum this forum will be closed in a matter of minutes. Like them or not, these guys could do stand up comedy and have a huge following on here.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2006, 03:38:03 PM »

Like him or not.............

this forum should be named Barn to Las Vegas.

Dan we know you still read posts on here.

I haven't posted or been on here 20% of what I was.

this forum has no pulse anymore.

We need someone who knows CPR or Dan Nance to reappear.

If he and Joe would start their own board this one would go down like the tytanic
Ranting, swearing and lying about people from 1500 miles away without a moderator will grow tired very quickly.
Not that I think they'll ever have a site.
A moron could get one up in a weekend.
Mclock

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2006, 03:41:14 PM »

I think DN left from simple embarrassment

trotter
« Last Edit: February 26, 2008, 02:00:41 AM by Mclock » Report to moderator   Logged

'Tis better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt.
hunter

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2006, 04:17:01 PM »

I think DN left from simple embarrassment and love for his brother. I was attacked by him at every and any chance he could. I know it pissed me off but at the same time I understand. I really think he just misses being in action around the horses no matter what he says. I will admit at times he could be an "A" #1 ***hole but the man did put many winners across the line and is very knowlegable about training/racing horses. I really don't miss him he is a grown man and made a choice not to post here and that is his prerogative. I just hope it's not because of the BS his brother has pulled because I personally don't reflect it on DN one bit, they are 2 different people. I will say he asked me many times if SN ever said anything bad about him and the answer is NEVER. As always JMHO.

trotter
Dan created a sense of excitement and when him and Joe got together this forum was rocking. Whenever everyone at the track talked about barntowire, they always mention Dan and Joe D. and casemania.  What is the reason why they are banned? Its because of the swearing or that they just won't post? I gotta admit when these guys were posting some of the stuff was garbage but it was funny and most of the viwers wanted to hear what these guys have to say. 
Chi-Town Hustler

Keep'em Guessing!

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 25, 2006, 04:32:20 PM »

Dans gone?huh,didn't even notice!
FreeLegged

« Reply #19 on: October 25, 2006, 04:47:07 PM »

I agree, this forum has gone down the crapper without Dan and Joe.  These guys were funny as hell and basically made this forum what it is today.  If they start their own forum this forum will be closed in a matter of minutes. Like them or not, these guys could do stand up comedy and have a huge following on here.

Wow..you know alot about this forum for being a new member. What the heck made you just read the forum for so long before joining?
hunter

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 25, 2006, 04:53:15 PM »

Wow..you know alot about this forum for being a new member. What the heck made you just read the forum for so long before joining?
Here we go now with a guy who wants to know what and why and how. What business is it of yours when and why I joined this forum. Maybe I'm just like you and read this forum for 2 years before deciding to post. Is that okay with you chief?
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: October 25, 2006, 05:06:19 PM »

geezer     RTP

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I really miss the 100 or so newspaper clips he cut and pasted about mundane
everyday happenings in Las Vegas--he really added a lot to this forum (sarcasm).  I don't miss his nonsense at all.
hunter

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 25, 2006, 05:22:31 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, I really miss the 100 or so newspaper clips he cut and pasted about mundane
everyday happenings in Las Vegas--he really added a lot to this forum (sarcasm).  I don't miss his nonsense at all.

I have been reading this forum for two years. Dan and Joe added alot more to this forum then just news and weather reports from Las Vegas and UNLV comments. Those boys made this forum rock chief. 
GoBuckeyez

« Reply #23 on: October 25, 2006, 05:29:30 PM »

Dans gone?huh,didn't even notice!

Gotta love these thoroughbred guys that come over to make one useless post
burton

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: October 25, 2006, 05:43:23 PM »

No kidding!!!
Who is kidding who?
I see a pattern here.
They fool no one.
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: