Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

August 22, 2014, 02:52:56 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: why ! why ! why !  (Read 2140 times)
race track phil

« on: October 24, 2006, 09:33:12 PM »

Why would TETRICK leave a place where he is a dominating driver to go to Dover where tony dominates ? will he make more money ? tony wins a lot of races ! are there enough races for Tetrick to win that tony does'nt ? why would tony help this young driver out at Dover ? because he's the ambassador of goodwill and not greedy a person ? the answer to these questions is they will both make more money one way or another ! this is like John Dillinger and Pretty boy flloyd left alone in Fort Knox . these two guys will get all the money period , them dover dummy drivers wont know what hit them when there starving after a few months , they will get a few scraps only when the boss lets them have them , and dont worry the boss will be taking the lions share out of the betting pools on those occasions ! I cant believe these dover dummies are going to allow this gruesome twosome free reign at there track !  just remember what you read now as time goes on you wont see them running 1 -2  too much when they look like they are the nuts to run 1-2 ! mark my words and bet one wont be there after a couple of months !

TONY THE NEW AMBASSADOR OF GOODWILL !

I'LL SELL YOU SOME SAND IN THE DESERT IF YOU BELIEVE THAT !     
                                        geezer     RTP
Report to moderator   Logged
LV_GaryD
Highly Unesteemed Former Horseman

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2006, 10:00:27 PM »

How do you really feel, Phil?  maroon maroon

I think there are some decent drivers in Delaware. Jim Morand, Steve Warrington, Brad Hanners, the boys from the Big M from time to time. I look for Morgan to slow down considerably in the win column for the rest of the year. I'll be shocked if he even hits 1000 wins.

race track phil

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2006, 11:24:14 PM »

GARY ,             
                           Maybe he needs a little help and recruited tetrick ! but he probably already has a dummie in his hip by now . In time it will be a family operation just like he had in chicago ! puppet trainers and puppet dummies galore .  he's the man and there's no getting around the fact that he's ten times smarter than those dummies or he would have been driven out of dover already . the man knows more about the game both ways than them local stars !  as FRED SANFORD WOULD SAY ! 
                                                          DUMMIES !

geezer     RTP
bigdaddy

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2006, 11:35:21 PM »

GARY ,
 Maybe he needs a little help and recruited tetrick ! but he probably already has a dummie in his hip by now . In time it will be a family operation just like he had in chicago ! puppet trainers and puppet dummies galore . he's the man and there's no getting around the fact that he's ten times smarter than those dummies or he would have been driven out of dover already . the man knows more about the game both ways than them local stars ! as FRED SANFORD WOULD SAY !
 DUMMIES !

geezer RTP
Phil, Fred would say " YOU BIG Dummies"  LOL
tonymfan

« Reply #4 on: October 25, 2006, 02:19:03 AM »

How do you really feel, Phil?  maroon maroon

RTP predicted terrible things from the minute Tony went to Delaware. That's over a year ago. None happened.  Shocked

RTP's predictions ==  thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down
burton

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 25, 2006, 07:52:56 AM »

I guess the low purses, dying sport in Illinois, no slots etc; have nothing to do with it?
A young driver wants to take the next step and purse wise Dover fits.
He's not ready for Toronto or the Meadowlands.
It's a logical move for him.

trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 25, 2006, 10:51:07 AM »

I guess the low purses, dying sport in Illinois, no slots etc; have nothing to do with it?
A young driver wants to take the next step and purse wise Dover fits.
He's not ready for Toronto or the Meadowlands.
It's a logical move for him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's a good move for Tetrick and I'm glad to see him leaving Chicago.  I cannot prove
anything but too many times my "gut" told me he was not racing honest here on
many many occassions.   

Like Morgan, I couldn't bet with him or against him on drives as they would typically go the
opposite direction. 
swoodall

« Reply #7 on: October 25, 2006, 11:53:45 AM »

Timmy made more money when he drove the chalk and bet Morgan.  He misses that CHA-CHING sound after the race.
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2006, 11:56:28 AM »

Rtp

Impeccable timing don't you think? Seems this time last year Tony left for out there. Hmm, doesn't Delaware have a certain length of time as a residence before you can race your own stable there. I believe that was 1 year.

You are right, Dover's colony ( except for a select few) wont know what hit them!
race track phil

« Reply #9 on: October 25, 2006, 12:14:29 PM »

RTP predicted terrible things from the minute Tony went to Delaware. That's over a year ago. None happened.  Shocked

RTP's predictions ==  thumbs down thumbs down thumbs down

I'm old what terrible things did I predict ?  as you would say where's the proof !  and if I said he would conduct business as usual I was right ! watch him tank those 3/5 shots when he feels like it in the super . can you prove he does'nt , just like me no proof ! sorry tonymfan you dont have proof . just a coincidence that tetrick leaves to join tony at dover when he's killing them in chicago ! wake up and learn the game for once in your life and understand what really goes on in racing . did you ever here the saying 2 friends and a stranger !  well guess what is going to happen .

geezer   RTP
tonymfan

« Reply #10 on: October 25, 2006, 03:34:15 PM »

I'm old what terrible things did I predict ?  as you would say where's the proof !  and if I said he would conduct business as usual I was right ! watch him tank those 3/5 shots when he feels like it in the super . can you prove he does'nt , just like me no proof ! sorry tonymfan you dont have proof.

I don't need proof RTP. You are the one making charges. It's up to you to provide proof of what you claim. Otherwise you are only full of hot air. So far in delaware there's been no proof of anything you claim.

If you say Tony is stiffing you have to admit he's the best driver ever. He's got 260 more wins than the next closest guy this year. Doing both at the same time is a good trick.
race track phil

« Reply #11 on: October 25, 2006, 04:18:29 PM »

tonymfan , 
                              I cant prove the earth is round either ! I just have to believe the people of the world . I cant prove you exist either and neither can you too me ! I cant prove that if only one person entered a room and a bottle of ink was spilled from the desk !  but guess what ! I do know from other horsemen and personal friends that I trust there knowledge ! thats proof enough for me !  prove you exist ? tonymfan is just a name like peter pan a fictitious character . for all I know you could be penelope and that sure would be bias .  and dont say I cant prove who i am ! everybody knows me at the track .                                    geezer     RTP                           
tonymfan

« Reply #12 on: October 26, 2006, 12:30:15 AM »

tonymfan , 
                              I cant prove the earth is round either ! I just have to believe the people of the world . I cant prove you exist either and neither can you too me ! I cant prove that if only one person entered a room and a bottle of ink was spilled from the desk !  but guess what ! I do know from other horsemen and personal friends that I trust there knowledge ! thats proof enough for me !  prove you exist ? tonymfan is just a name like peter pan a fictitious character . for all I know you could be penelope and that sure would be bias

Were you doing powerful drugs earlier today RTP?
race track phil

« Reply #13 on: October 26, 2006, 01:32:55 AM »

Were you doing powerful drugs earlier today RTP?

shame , shame on you for a dumb reply to a serious question ! you cant prove who you are , but you expect me to take a picture of tony cashing to prove my position ! totally ridiculous ! you make post's saying he's a good fella ! why dont you prove that !  seems like when your stumped for a good reply you make a dumb comment ! as you did above ! lets face the facts you dont know tony personally and just think he's a honest good old fella . keep making them dumb comments and you'll lose me .   

RTP
tonymfan

« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2006, 01:16:28 PM »

shame , shame on you for a dumb reply to a serious question ! you cant prove who you are , but you expect me to take a picture of tony cashing to prove my position ! totally ridiculous ! you make post's saying he's a good fella ! why dont you prove that !  seems like when your stumped for a good reply you make a dumb comment ! as you did above ! lets face the facts you dont know tony personally and just think he's a honest good old fella . keep making them dumb comments and you'll lose me .

RTP

You know my identity has nothing to do with you having proof of your accusations against Tony. You also know I never made posts saying he's a "good fella". Everyone knows these. It's why I gave you a chance to get out gracefully and say you were on drugs when you wrote those offtopic things. The topic is whether you have proof of anything you claim about Tony. You are the prosecutor Phil you have to supply the evidence.

We've gone around this many times and you never have proof. The only conclusion is you are full of hot air on this subject. I won't argue it again. From now on there will only be a stock response.

race track phil

« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2006, 01:58:45 PM »

PROOF !   
                               Just remember o j simpson was not guilty in a criminal court of law !  but in a civil court he was convicted without actually proof that he committed the crime . no witnesses just basically common sense ! thats my proof and thats my evidence ! my expert opinion on viewing races thru the years along with other horsemen who actually participate that I know . like I explained to you in a couple of examples like you and the ink . somethings cannot be proved but common sense tells you the answer . you obviously do not have any common sense like many of the posters who agree with my accusations ! as you stated I'm tired of argueing with you and this will be my last explanation to you about common sense ! remember these words , opportunity , means and motive ! and figure out how they apply to your friend and idol .         ALL DONE !                 geezer     RTP
LV_GaryD
Highly Unesteemed Former Horseman

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2006, 02:03:48 PM »

RTP, you should know by now that common sense is all too uncommon!

tonymfan

« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2006, 03:58:35 PM »

PROOF !   
                               Just remember o j simpson was not guilty in a criminal court of law !  but in a civil court he was convicted without actually proof that he committed the crime . no witnesses just basically common sense ! thats my proof and thats my evidence ! my expert opinion on viewing races thru the years along with other horsemen who actually participate that I know . like I explained to you in a couple of examples like you and the ink . somethings cannot be proved but common sense tells you the answer . you obviously do not have any common sense like many of the posters who agree with my accusations ! as you stated I'm tired of argueing with you and this will be my last explanation to you about common sense ! remember these words , opportunity , means and motive ! and figure out how they apply to your friend and idol .         ALL DONE !                 geezer     RTP

race track phil

« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2006, 04:54:44 PM »

TONYMFAN ,       NOW YOU'VE TURNED INTO A PICTURE POSTER !   SHAME SHAME TO EXPRESS YOURSELF !  OFFSTRIDE IS THE BEST !   YOU HAVE A LONG WAY TO GO TO BE AN ESTEMMED PICTURE POSTER .   OH WELL ! PLAY WITH CHILDREN AND GET WHAT YOU EXPECT !

HERES MY PICTURES   mucker  [
  • bull rat screw maroon dollar flag heart light bulb thumbs down carrot clocker trotter horse
     dude         
geezer     RTP 

PICK THE ONE THAT REMINDS YOU OF YOURSELF !      light bulb
tonymfan

« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2006, 07:51:21 PM »

PICK THE ONE THAT REMINDS YOU OF YOURSELF !

I choose the combination carrot
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2006, 11:26:01 PM »

GARY ,             
                           Maybe he needs a little help and recruited tetrick ! but he probably already has a dummie in his hip by now . In time it will be a family operation just like he had in chicago ! puppet trainers and puppet dummies galore .  he's the man and there's no getting around the fact that he's ten times smarter than those dummies or he would have been driven out of dover already . the man knows more about the game both ways than them local stars !  as FRED SANFORD WOULD SAY ! 
                                                          DUMMIES !

geezer     RTP
thats YOU BIG DUMMY

"put the horse in the box and use the arm&hammer
after you win the purse they will take you to the slammer"
race track phil

« Reply #21 on: October 29, 2006, 12:18:09 AM »

thats YOU BIG DUMMY
          YEAH ,  I'M A DUMMY !   TETRICKS FIRST WIN 3/5 AND MR GOODWILL OUT OF THE MONEY AT 4/1  !  THAT WAS THE BEGINNING AND YOU WILL SEE MORE OF THE SAME RESULTS . TALK ABOUT DUMMIES !

RTP
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: October 29, 2006, 12:24:56 AM »

LIKE THIS 

"put the horse in the box and use the arm&hammer
after you win the purse they will take you to the slammer"
In stride
Have Pace Will Travel