Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 16, 2014, 10:31:43 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RUCKER GETS 180 DAYS ITS OFFICIAL  (Read 3620 times)
SUPERMAN

Ignore
« on: December 09, 2005, 06:02:44 PM »

Its official on USTA website, Rucker get 180 days for positives.
Report to moderator   Logged
burton

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 06:07:30 PM »

Rucker has one in at Maywood.
Several at Balmoral tomorrow and both nights at the BigM.
He must have a restraining order.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 06:14:53 PM »

The article says Rucker was given a 30 day stay on November 30th.
that was a week ago Wednesday.
All the inside info we hear about here and no one actually knew the whole story.
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 06:49:39 PM »

It's amazing--this guy should get his own Icon to click on under
"Rucker disciplinary actions".

For those of you who missed it, when you go to the USTA site,
under "Rulings/Regulatory" you need to click on: "Click here to view rulings
posted at RCI'" next to the big blue Logo or you'll miss it. (I know it's
obvious but it doesn't appear to show up under the 11/29-12/9 fine/suspension
bulletins)

It's just funny how Martin Engel, Cheryl Engel, Ken Rucker, Catrina Rucker
are all mentioned--it's a family affair.

Why do we bother handicapping races?  We should just get a list of
medications each trainer is using on their stock and handicap off of
the medication list.
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 07:00:34 PM »

Man, he even juiced SLEAZEBISCUIT is the AMERICAN NATIONAL FINAL
on 11/12 at Balmoral when he picked up 30K for 3rd place.

So much for our mandatory detention barn prior to Stake races. 
Dan Nance

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 07:13:12 PM »

Is he giving back that 30K? Good! That has to hurt.
threewide

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 07:36:16 PM »

instead of being a true horse trainer,one only has to be a chemist............................

not dead yet laddie,on life support!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 09:56:25 PM »

YEAH, HE WAS IN THE WINNERS CIRCLE TONIGHT SMILING WITH THE PROGRAM STICKING OUT OF HIS BACK POCKET. NOT A TROUBLE IN THE WORLD.
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 11:14:13 PM »

Means nothing these days. They go right on racing.
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 10, 2005, 01:39:57 AM »

I was in the Maywood Park racing office tonight. I took a look at the Rucker board---
I mean the bulletin board.  Purse earnings for ALL of the positives were forfeited---
probably about $50,000 total (including Sleazebiscuits $30,000 score in the American National).

Well, Rucker just has to double up on those exacta and tri-wheels this week to make up for the little "loss" he took this month.

icare

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 10, 2005, 01:44:36 AM »

I was in the Maywood Park racing office tonight. I took a look at the Rucker board---
I mean the bulletin board.  Purse earnings for ALL of the positives were forfeited---
probably about $50,000 total (including Sleazebiscuits $30,000 score in the American National).

Well, Rucker just has to double up on those exacta and tri-wheels this week to make up for the little "loss" he took this month.

What about brook she has also got to give back money I think thats one of his grooms shes very young i hope she has not spent it like i would have at her age
Dan Nance

« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2005, 01:48:50 AM »

What about brook she has also got to give back money I think thats one of his grooms shes very young i hope she has not spent it like i would have at her age

Tell Rucker to pay the money back he has plenty.
icare

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 10, 2005, 01:58:21 AM »

Tell Rucker to pay the money back he has plenty.

Thats not whats going around the track, hes saying he dont have the money to pay back, HA HA
Dan Nance

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2005, 02:13:38 AM »

Thats not whats going around the track, hes saying he dont have the money to pay back, HA HA

Then if he and Engel don't have the money to pay back they should be barred for life for grand theft.

If a common citizen stole that much money they would be behind bars for 20 years. What about the 30K from the 3rd place finish in the American National? Wasn't that horse positive? 
trotter1

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 10, 2005, 02:25:20 AM »

I'm quite certain the money has already been repaid.  If not, any new purse earnings would simply be frozen or removed  from their account as needed.
Dan Nance

« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2005, 02:40:03 AM »

I'm quite certain the money has already been repaid.  If not, any new purse earnings would simply be frozen or removed  from their account as needed.

Oh really? So they are given certain privileges that other horseman don't recieve I guess. Tell me, why didn't they allow Tony Pernice and Gary O'Brien a chance to pay off debts that got them suspended from training? They could have paid off those debts from purse earnings that they would have recieved. I guess they were just a bunch of nobody's with a small stable and weren't needed to fill races for the gestapo. This is what I mean by not treating everyone the same. Tony and Gary had to give up the job they loved because they owed some money. Total bullshit.

The next thing you will hear is that Marty and Rucker IHHA boards members tipped into the IHHA funds to pay back purse money. Just like dakuras said, Chicago racing is becoming a real " COMEDY SHOW ". 
swoodall

« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2005, 02:41:44 AM »

Wins with Sleazebiscuit in 8th at Meadowlands pays 12.60 to win.  Ex 54.80  Tri87.80(for$1)   Pk4  550.60(for$1).  Guess he got some of his money back!  Wonder if this time he will test positive?
Dan Nance

« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2005, 02:57:04 AM »

Wins with Sleazebiscuit in 8th at Meadowlands pays 12.60 to win.  Ex 54.80  Tri87.80(for$1)   Pk4  550.60(for$1).  Guess he got some of his money back!  Wonder if this time he will test positive?

He would have never won that race if Pierce didn't jam up the field going to the half. Pierce was going so slow on the lead that SleazeRucker pulled and brushed by Pierce because Pierce couldn't get his horse in gear that quick after jamming the breaks on. Horrible drive by Pierce that race. He should have keeped a decent pace going to the half not coming to a crawl. But, you see most people don't even know what they are watching when they are looking at a race.

Gout medication is only a class 4 drug in Jersey is what they told me so even if the horse came up positive nothing would be done except a small fine. Besides, they're not going to use that stuff anymore since they got caught now. It's time to find some new stuff to cheat with.   
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2005, 03:02:09 AM »

DAN

feel FREE TO UNLEASH WITH WHAT EVER ON ME!!!!

IMO-- THE REAL REASON YOU ARE PISSED, IS YOU WERE STOPPED BY THE POWERS THAT BE!

Before you go off on a tangent think about this little scenario

Let's pretend you are Rucker for a moment-- You are breaking every rule there is!! but THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! You HAVE TO RUB IT IN!! You go and claim Langley's horse. For more than what the guy who just so happens to be working for you put him in for.BUT NOT to stop you, it is pure power trip at this point, you improve the horse big time!

Now, being all of us have dealt with are illustrious president of the USTA, ARE YOU GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THAT?

My whole point is simple, I never did anything to Langley, and I had to start a 2yold ill filly against  open company at spk because she won two baby races or a total of $200 in another state

So, please Dan tell me Langley would stand for something like getting *** right in the ass by Perry and rucker without bringing a firestorm!!!!!

So, IMO THAT IS THE REASON YOU ARE SO PISSED OF ABOUT THIS RUCKER BULLSHIT, you AND SCOTT WERE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF PERIOD ! why, BECAUSE YOU HAD A GUY NAMED BOWEN VERSUS LANGLEY COME AROUND!!!

swoodall

« Reply #19 on: December 10, 2005, 03:10:59 AM »

Dan

Magee always said "if you don't keep an honest pace,  then you give every lame horse behind you a chance to beat you".  I agree with what you said but I bet Rucker cashed big.

I didn't know NJ was so far behind in it's chemistry homework!  Time for them to spend some time on the farms to update it's medication uses or misuses.  Why are the governing bodies always so far behind the cheating curve?
Dan Nance

« Reply #20 on: December 10, 2005, 03:19:08 AM »

DAN

feel FREE TO UNLEASH WITH WHAT EVER ON ME!!!!

IMO-- THE REAL REASON YOU ARE PISSED, IS YOU WERE STOPPED BY THE POWERS THAT BE!

Before you go off on a tangent think about this little scenario

Let's pretend you are Rucker for a moment-- You are breaking every rule there is!! but THAT IS NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU! You HAVE TO RUB IT IN!! You go and claim Langley's horse. For more than what the guy who just so happens to be working for you put him in for.BUT NOT to stop you, it is pure power trip at this point, you improve the horse big time!

Now, being all of us have dealt with are illustrious president of the USTA, ARE YOU GOING TO GET AWAY WITH THAT?

My whole point is simple, I never did anything to Langley, and I had to start a 2yold ill filly against  open company at spk because she won two baby races or a total of $200 in another state

So, please Dan tell me Langley would stand for something like getting *** right in the ass by Perry and rucker without bringing a firestorm!!!!!

So, IMO THAT IS THE REASON YOU ARE SO PISSED OF ABOUT THIS RUCKER BULLSHIT, you AND SCOTT WERE MADE AN EXAMPLE OF PERIOD ! why, BECAUSE YOU HAD A GUY NAMED BOWEN VERSUS LANGLEY COME AROUND!!!

Guess what? I don't know where you get your info from but Langley never owned the horse is what I was told by someone who knows. That someone trains for Langley and he knows Langley never owned the horse.

Don't think for one minute that Rucker was set up with positives from Langley. That is totally off the wall. Other trainers are going to have positives for this gout medication not just Rucker. Did Langley also give these trainers positives for some reason? Did Langley have his kid run around the track and juice up horses?

Come on that's nonsence.

And don't even compare my brothers and my ordeal with Bowen to Rucker's problems. Rucker has had numerous amounts of positives now. My brother and I never had a positive other then the ones with  Bowen and Steinmeyers M99 scandle.

I'm all over Rucker's ass because he keeps getting positives for all different kinds of drugs and keeps getting away with it. Maybe the IRB will get fed up with his crap already and throw the book at him when he has his appeal hearing. Then again maybe he will walk scott free like he has in the past and laugh at them all.  
dt2

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 10, 2005, 03:43:05 AM »

Dan

i stand corrected! i seen it here and bitt!! Why, because that sure sounds like something that could happen in in chicago now days. I dont know, perhaps maybe I can not understand why this criminal is allowed to continue with business as usual. OR MAYBE because I once raced a horse that was owned by Langley, by the name of MERRY LEGS ( she by Egyptian silver) and naturally with him listed only as breeder not owner. Maybe, when i recommended amishing her, because of a horrible high check ligament that nobody could possibly cure--all the sudden a ill bred 2told filly had to race with NW3 open breads at SK with her debut in illinois against Broadway Commodity.

P.S. The criminal is not Rucker!!!

dt2

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 10, 2005, 04:12:15 AM »

Sorry

MY FILLY WAS A WEEK AWAY AT SPRINGFIELD IN A NW3 OPEN, BEFORE SHE MET WITH BROADWAY COMMODITY in springfield.

p.s. Dan you missed my point, i wasn't claiming Langley set up anyone, what  i was trying to imply was-- What makes anyone so certain langley is not part of Rucker inc? We all know what kind of a prick he is!!  You have to admit the guy who hates to see anyone making big ( if any) scores letting the likes of ruck and sid get away with it in the grandstand seems a little far fetch.
Richard Breth

« Reply #23 on: December 10, 2005, 06:33:56 AM »

Gout medication is only a class 4 drug in Jersey is what they told me so even if the horse came up positive nothing would be done except a small fine. Besides, they're not going to use that stuff anymore since they got caught now. It's time to find some new stuff to cheat with.   

Drug classification comes from ARCI not the states. Its Class 4 in Illinois also.

Dan Nance

« Reply #24 on: December 10, 2005, 03:03:30 PM »

Drug classification comes from ARCI not the states. Its Class 4 in Illinois also.

Richard
               I just wanted to make sure that you are doing ok today because late last night you said you were going to bed because you were having chest pains from shoveling 8 inches of snow in Chicago.

You seem to be an ok guy and I wouldn't want anything bad to happen to you since you wished me well with my bout with a kidney stone. So, are you feeling ok today? Hope the chest pains went away. I know how damn miserable it can be in Chicago this time of year with the snow and brutal cold.

Take care Richard, I'm running out to get programs then I need to come back home and cut my grass again under the Sunny Las Vegas sky's and 62 degree temps.

Youre Truly
Pages: [1] 2  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: