Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 01, 2014, 06:57:26 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Friday Maywood  (Read 449 times)
Joe B

Ignore
« on: December 09, 2005, 01:21:39 PM »

Ive studied pretty hard and think its a difficult card. Can anyone give me their opinions on the first, third, fifth, seventh, ninth and eleventh ?  thx.  I sent Dakuras a separate email asking him for the winners of the even numbered races....I know him and his family are the best handicappers when it comes to the even numbered races in Chicago.....I'll share his picks with you when he responds to me.  Thanks  Joe B
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 01:31:33 PM »

I wouldn't give you the sweat off my ass, Pal!!!!

Yours Truly
burton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 02:39:19 PM »

More non-harness racing BS from *** and Dakuras!!!!!!!
ZeeGirl

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 02:43:03 PM »

Dakuras not posting anymore, or so he said, that was about as permanent as the dye in my hair. 
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 02:44:08 PM »

Joe B:

Where is your good friend Burton at today? You ball busting won't work with me any more, good buddy. I was sure that Burton and you would add a nice post about that 3-year old child who was killed in that unfortunate airplane accident outside Midway Airport last evening. That seems more up to your speed, to wish ill on children and defenseless human beings. Does that make you feel more like a man? I'm sure it does Joe B. Go ahead and tell us how you really feel. Don't forget to throw my name in there somehow since your friend Burton got hammered on here yesterday by the great posters who know who I am.

I know, I know, just throw up $1000 and we can all find out who you really are. Don't hold your breath too long waiting because I thought I saw you this morning when I was walking my dog. He left a huge pile of shit on the grass and the first words out of my mouth were Burton, no, its Joe B. LOL Go ahead and keep up with it because everyone is now starting to see what kind of person you truly are. On yeah, tell Burton to come on here to for your backup. That way the both of you guys can talk about how happy and overjoyed you are about last nights family tradgedy outside of the airport. Have a great day Joe B. LOL

Best Regards,
Joseph M. Dakuras
(A UNLV Runnin Rebel For Life)

Joe
         Check out all the other topics that Burton is derailing with Dakuras and *** comments. Did you notice that Joe B. was silent yesterday and now is silent because Burton is here starting up on you and me in every thread. That's why Janine needs to get rid of these guys (guy) once and for all.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: