Chicago Barn to Wire Breeders' Cup Handicapping Tournaments
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

October 25, 2014, 03:52:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: I ain't saying anything  (Read 3517 times)
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: October 23, 2006, 06:38:05 PM »

After reviewing all the statistical information that I receivd:,MY JUDGEMENT ON THIS MATTER, WILL BE FINAL. I  WILL POST TOMORROW. But I can tell you all know: I DO NOT LIKE WHAT I HAVE CALCULATED SO FAR. This will not be like The Salem Witch,or Nuremburg Trials or even that low life REAGAN selling out Jimmy Carter. This will be based on real cheats,screwing the AMERICAN PUBLIC. The Supreme Court Rules Tommorrow.
Report to moderator   Logged
Trackman

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: October 23, 2006, 07:10:42 PM »

"This will not be like The Salem Witch,or Nuremburg Trials or even that low life REAGAN selling out Jimmy Carter."

John,

I know a little bit about history.

Did you know how they tested for witches? they threw 'em in a pool of water and if they floated they got burned at the stake as witches. If they drowned they were innocent. Hmmm.

What was wrong with the Nazi trials?

And.....last of all, how in the hell did Reagan sell out Carter? And what allegiance do you have with Carter? He wanted to let the entire country of Mexico into Carpenterville.
Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: October 24, 2006, 08:56:39 AM »

Do they test the losers in the race? Maybe he didn't want to win to avoid a positive test for something.
Trackman

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: October 24, 2006, 09:15:24 AM »

Moon

"Do they test the losers in the race? Maybe he didn't want to win to avoid a positive test for something."

Asked the stews that question. I think (but I will doublecheck) they told me that any horse that earns money (first five finishers), the favorite if he/she doesn't get a check, and some other random horses get tested. That obviously means that most horses in every race get tested.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2006, 09:18:30 AM by Trackman » Report to moderator   Logged
Ted Womnt

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: October 25, 2006, 01:24:21 PM »

Do they test the losers in the race? Maybe he didn't want to win to avoid a positive test for something.

Look at the owner's name, looks like some funny business if you know what I mean.
edwarren

« Reply #30 on: October 25, 2006, 03:57:08 PM »

"This will not be like The Salem Witch,or Nuremburg Trials or even that low life REAGAN selling out Jimmy Carter."

John,

I know a little bit about history.

Did you know how they tested for witches? they threw 'em in a pool of water and if they floated they got burned at the stake as witches. If they drowned they were innocent. Hmmm.

What was wrong with the Nazi trials?

And.....last of all, how in the hell did Reagan sell out Carter? And what allegiance do you have with Carter? He wanted to let the entire country of Mexico into Carpenterville.

Whoa, I've got to jump in here.

The Nuremburg trials were seriously flawed, our side headed-up by the infamous American John J. McCloy, cohort of Alan Dulles of the OSS or then maybe CIA. JJ McCloy also later sat on the Warren Commission, the commission that suppressed evidence. Incidently, Arlen Spectre, current head of the Judiciary Comm. was the lead prosecutor for the commission and was later rewarded for his assistence with a Senate seat. He invented the "magic bullet" theory".

Nuremburg trials - example in poiint, the trial of Alfried Krupp, the infamous industrialist and owner of slave labor in his nazi concentration forced labor camps. Krupp was found guilty of war crimes but was allowed, by the influence of Churchill and McCloy to keep his factories after his release from prison. There was a big call to seize the Krupp fortune, they having benefitted from crime. It is a tenet of Anglo-SAaxon jurisprudence that you cannot benefit from a crime or crimes. McCloy, in defending Krupp, said in so many words, "it is repugnant to Americans to oversee the seizure of private property." Now look how things have become that if you even have 3 parking tickets, you can have your car seized. Again if you are caught with a large amount of money ion your car, local authorities can seize the cash and put the cash ON TRIAL, whereby you have to explain how you have yourt money. REfer to a case recently upheld in the 3rd District whereby appeals court affirmed a decision where  over $100,000 was seized from a man, with no criminal record, on his way to buy a refridgerated truck. The money belonged to him and some friends who were to go into the produce business as so stated in the record. There was nothing wrong with the money, yet this "private prtoperty" was seized and distributed among local authority. This happens all the time, cept this case unusual and will be appealled to Supreme Court where incidentally I believe it will be upheld.

Anyway, many nazi's were secretly allowed into the Adenaur administration, records just declassifgied this year even confirm the corruption. I also refer you "Operation Paperclip" which you can read about on the web. Many Nazi's found their way into the Pentagon and state dept. post-war and provided false intelligence to Congress regarding Soviet military budgets andf intentions and initiated a cold war. At whose request? The people who put them in and fotted the bill.

Jimmy carter's administration oversaw ther largest military spending budget to date in history and was instrumental in developing the cruise missle, the missle Clinton used to go after OBL and the one Reagan used to kill Qaddaffy's family. The cruise missle revolutionized warfare and could have been banned through international treaty, negotiations conducted at the time of it's development, but carter opposed the ban. Today, cruise missles threaten the security of people including ourselves, world-wide.

Reagan's administration granted amnesty to millions of illegal aliens, from latin American and eastern Europe, not carter's.

Moon

My new motto: Remain Vertical!

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: October 25, 2006, 06:04:16 PM »

Whoa, the Cruise Missle is the big threat?? You had better tell Bush; he's trying to scare us all into believing that invisible WMD is the big threat.
Ed

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2006, 12:09:29 PM »

After reviewing all the statistical information that I receivd:,MY JUDGEMENT ON THIS MATTER, WILL BE FINAL. I WILL POST TOMORROW. But I can tell you all know: I DO NOT LIKE WHAT I HAVE CALCULATED SO FAR. This will not be like The Salem Witch,or Nuremburg Trials or even that low life REAGAN selling out Jimmy Carter. This will be based on real cheats,screwing the AMERICAN PUBLIC. The Supreme Court Rules Tommorrow.

Hey John, we're all still waiting to hear your judgement on this matter. Have you been silenced?

Ed
Horse Apples

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2006, 12:27:10 PM »

Mr Frank is unavailable @ this time. His namesake is running Sat @ the Thorne in race 8...." He's Hammered"

good luck John

most of the time....anticipation is greater than realization!
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2006, 04:53:00 PM »

I'm putting togeather my ruling and verdict. Should be done in 14,000 ticks. That should give you time frealks something to calculate in the meantime.
John Frank

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2006, 05:50:00 PM »

Here it is in Frank-ish. (1) Did the Dailey Herald call Jose or did Jose call them. He says the pony do not like close quarters. How the hell does he know this on his second ride. Did the trainer tell him such. How the hell does he know 4th off claim. Did the previous trainer tell him. Yet the pony in his previous races always goes to rail and then makes move outside. Why would he do that if there is no traffic. He's in traffic ALL THE TIME. And why when you have clear trip in front of you,would you want to swing out,when your pony is full of run. Jose's explaination does not wash. (2) I'll take 2 former jock stewards judgement. As 1 stated,we saw it right away. Which leads me to believe they were tipped off that this might occur. (3) Check this ponies speed bias. He was rounding into form. Just look at his last 3 races last year when he won. Same cycle. And this pony wins his last race drawing off in 1:12. The stewards were right. GUILTY! And this shit is why regulars have said: TAKE THIS CROOKED GAME AND SHOVE IT.
Horse Apples

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: October 28, 2006, 12:09:59 AM »

I fully agree with you John.....smells bad.very lousy ride down the stretch Angry

most of the time....anticipation is greater than realization!
Pages: 1 [2]  All   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: