Chicago Barn to Wire BRIS
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

September 16, 2014, 08:33:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Rucker in at Maywood and Balmoral!!!!!!!!  (Read 1103 times)
burton

Ignore
« on: December 09, 2005, 03:02:49 PM »

It appears that Rucker must have gotten a restraining order.
He's racing at both Chicago tracks this weekend.
Report to moderator   Logged
Dan Nance

« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2005, 03:44:59 PM »

It appears that Rucker must have gotten a restraining order.
He's racing at both Chicago tracks this weekend.

No kidding! Did you think he wouldn't have? Maybe these positives will disappear like the 10 caffeine positives did.
burton

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 09, 2005, 03:49:46 PM »

I always thought it would end this way.
You on the other hand had him out of the businees two weeks ago, ghost trainers, the whole nine yards.
These big stable have big money.
These things take time.
Remember when Jerry Graham went down?
They won with everything when they got their TRO.
swoodall

« Reply #3 on: December 09, 2005, 03:54:26 PM »

There's your hint at what to do.  Back up the Brink's truck and unload on Rucker.  Do not leave the window.  Just stand there and cash.  He will!
Dan Nance

« Reply #4 on: December 09, 2005, 04:01:56 PM »

You on the other hand had him out of the businees two weeks ago, ghost trainers, the whole nine yards.
These things take time.

Well, I'm so happy guys like you and others are thrilled that he will go one racing because he has money while busted guys like Rick Dane have to sit out for a year.

I hope the IRB board members and the stewards like being slapped in the face by Rucker with all the positives he has recieved for all the different drugs over the years. Why doesn't he just walk up to them all and spit in their faces and say to them " I'm the teflon trainer " and you will never bust me out.

Maybe, just maybe, the IRB board members will throw the book at him at his hearing instead of getting spit in the face by this cheater. That's the chance he's going to have to face when he has his hearing. Remember they can reverse the stewards ruling and give him years for excessive positives. I hope he burns up thousands of his money fighting to keep himself racing and in the end the IRB will win and suspend the cheater for a long time. I hope his wife was smart enough to sock away alot of money because they might need it someday.  
swoodall

« Reply #5 on: December 09, 2005, 04:11:56 PM »

Dan

I can see one very big difference between Rick and Rucker.  It's not their barn size.  Rick has had the balls to come on here and rip Johnston,  Langley,  Doc and the IRB and justifiably so.  Rucker never has.  You of all people know when you expose their own crooked ways,  they never forget and forever hold a grudge.
Dan Nance

« Reply #6 on: December 09, 2005, 04:26:51 PM »

Dan

I can see one very big difference between Rick and Rucker.  It's not their barn size.  Rick has had the balls to come on here and rip Johnston,  Langley,  Doc and the IRB and justifiably so.  Rucker never has.  You of all people know when you expose their own crooked ways,  they never forget and forever hold a grudge.

In other words he's a management ass kisser also, right? Sucks up and gets special treatment, right? Fills races for the gestapo, right?
burton

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 09, 2005, 04:47:41 PM »

Well, I'm so happy guys like you and others are thrilled that he will go one racing because he has money while busted guys like Rick Dane have to sit out for a year.

I hope the IRB board members and the stewards like being slapped in the face by Rucker with all the positives he has recieved for all the different drugs over the years. Why doesn't he just walk up to them all and spit in their faces and say to them " I'm the teflon trainer " and you will never bust me out.

Maybe, just maybe, the IRB board members will throw the book at him at his hearing instead of getting spit in the face by this cheater. That's the chance he's going to have to face when he has his hearing. Remember they can reverse the stewards ruling and give him years for excessive positives. I hope he burns up thousands of his money fighting to keep himself racing and in the end the IRB will win and suspend the cheater for a long time. I hope his wife was smart enough to sock away alot of money because they might need it someday.  

I thought the "You will never bust me" line was yours "Honest Joe"?
Dan Nance

« Reply #8 on: December 09, 2005, 05:06:01 PM »

I thought the "You will never bust me" line was yours "Honest Joe"?

The problem with you is that you don't know who says what on this forum so that tells me you must snort coke.

That line is SN's " They'll Never Bust Me " not mine. Just like your other coment that you said I was going to reveal your true idenity on Thursday when it was some other poster who said that.

Go snort another line, goof!!
burton

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 09, 2005, 05:12:22 PM »

Dan

The biggest difference is Ruckers horses race consistently form wise and are always classified properly.
You can't say that for Dane.
Dan Nance

« Reply #10 on: December 09, 2005, 11:33:33 PM »

The biggest difference is Ruckers horses race consistently form wise and are always classified properly.
You can't say that for Dane.

The difference is Rucker can classify his horses where he wants because he loads them up and they are good and have form in any class where the horses can't go as fast as his.
Richard Breth

« Reply #11 on: December 09, 2005, 11:39:32 PM »

they are good and have form in any class where the horses can't go as fast as his.

Brilliant.
Dan Nance

« Reply #12 on: December 09, 2005, 11:52:39 PM »

These things take time.

Tom Wendt would have thought the same thing. I guess you think alike because you said he grew up on your block.
swoodall

« Reply #13 on: December 10, 2005, 03:25:28 AM »

Burton

What the hell has classification got to do with why Rucker and Dane are treated so differently?  Thats what Dan mentioned and what I responded to not their training abilities.  Dane has the balls to speak his mind.  Rucker says nothing then changes trainer names and heads back to the betting windows!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: