Chicago Barn to Wire
Home | News | Bloggers | Forums | Resources | Links | Marketplace | Gallery | Contact Us | Search

December 20, 2014, 11:27:16 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: If you don't remember your password, email me.

New  registration procedures -- Some ISPs have been bouncing the verification emails.  Please email me to be activated or if you have any problems.  Click Contact Us above.

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3 BAGGER FOR THE RUCKER BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!  (Read 1133 times)
ruckerfan

Ignore
« on: December 11, 2005, 11:37:40 AM »

what bout the 3 bagger at the big m 4 the rucker crew boys im sure dan cashed on them all!
Report to moderator   Logged

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
Zulu

« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2005, 01:32:47 PM »

Who cares c3po?
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2005, 10:18:36 PM »

wheres dan today ? y he not giveing ken greif? has he finally realised he a hunk of crap and ken the man?

keep the fight up ken it ant over i hope u useing the rope a dope im getting worried!!!
Dan Nance

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2005, 01:57:03 AM »

wheres dan today ? y he not giveing ken greif? has he finally realised he a hunk of crap and ken the man?

Where's Dan Today? Dan has better things to do with his life and with his family then to sit around and worry about what Rucker is doing.

I think I gave him enough grief. What more do I need to say that I haven't already said.

Remember this. There is more to life then harness racing and also there is more to life then being concerned with what goofs are posting on this forum.

There isn't much left to talk about because harness racing is dead in Chicago and there is nothing interesting going on to talk about.

Shalll we talk about " Already Lame " getting claimed for 4K? Or should we talk about how the horse " He's Got It All " and " Ronda " all of a sudden came alive tonight? Or should we talk about how total rats can come into Chicago now from Raceway Park and win? This would be very interesting stuff to talk about.

I looked at all the new topics posted today and not one is worth talking about. That's how dead the game in Chicago is. It's pretty sad when posters are posting the names of trainers/drivers/and horses from years past because the horses and most of the horsemen today are not interesting to talk about.

I don't know about you but I'm getting bored of the whole seen. It's pretty sad when people around the whole country are writing and taking about how bad the racing is in Chicago these days.

swoodall

« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2005, 12:14:02 PM »

Ruckerfan

3 wins out of 8 starters.  Did you still make money or did the losers drag you down?  Or did you know which ones to AVOID!
ruckerfan

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2005, 02:26:41 PM »

i dont bet steve just watch ken and the jersey crew crush every week!!!

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: