|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on on Tuesday, January 13, 2004 in room 9-040, James R. Thompson Center at 100 W. Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois at 10:30 am. The meeting is open to the public.
- Request submitted by staff to certify the "purse recapture" authorized under Section 26(g)(13) of the Act.
- Request submitted by staff to amend Section 302 to eliminate "double-hop" transmission of pools when Illinois is the guest state.
- Status report on the supplemental funding for the Racing Industry Charitable Foundation.
- Race Meet Status Reports.
- Hearing -- In the matter of :
- Bradley Moffitt – 2003H11
- Chris Bukowiecki – 2003T19
- Commissioners Comments.
H A P P Y N E W Y E A R