|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the ILLINOIS RACING BOARD on Tuesday, October 14, 2003 in Room 9-040, James R. Thompson Center at 100 W. Randolph St., Chicago, Illinois beginning at 10:30 a.m.
- Request submitted by the RACING INDUSTRY CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, INC. for a charitable grant authorized under Section 31.1 of the Act.
- Request submitted by BALMORAL RACING CLUB, INC. for approval of racing officials.
- Request submitted by HAWTHORNE RACE COURSE, INC. for approval of racing officials.
- Request submitted by ASSOCIATES RACING ASSOCIATION, INC. for approval to card a 12th race on November 26, 2003.
- Request submitted by ARLINGTON PARK RACECOURSE, LLC for approval to amend Section 433.120 (Cancellation of Tickets) to permit the cancellation of wagers in self-service terminals.
- Race Meet Status Reports.
- Hearing in the matter of Patrick Boxie (2003T18).
- Commissioners Comments.