|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on Tuesday, June 25, 2013 at the James R. Thompson Center, 100 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois, starting at 10:00 am in room 9-040.
Please note that requests to testify and/or provide written materials on a specific agenda item must be made to Board staff on or before June 18, 2013.
- Request submitted by STAFF for approval of the disbursement of funds to be deposited into the Horse Racing Equity Fund (230 ILCS 5/54) pursuant to Public Act 098-0018.
- Request submitted by MAYWOOD PARK TROTTING ASSOCIATION, INC., BALMORAL RACING CLUB, INC. and SPORTECH RACING, LLC (dba BetZotic) to determine whether withholding of consent by the Illinois Harness Horsemen’s Association, to conduct advance deposit wagering, is unreasonable pursuant to Section 26(g) of the Illinois Horse Racing Act.
- Request submitted by CHURCHILL DOWNS TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVES COMPANY (TWIN SPIRES), ODS TECHNOLOGIES (TVG NETWORK), XPRESSBET, INC. and SPORTECH RACING, LLC (BETZOTIC) for advance deposit wagering licenses to operate during calendar year 2013.
- Request submitted by the BROWN COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION, INC. for approval of an organization license to conduct pari-mutuel wagering on July 29 and 30, 2013 at the Brown County Fair in Mt. Sterling, Illinois.
- Request submitted by the ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE for approval of organization licenses to conduct harness racing at the Illinois and DuQuoin State Fairs.
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.