|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on Tuesday, April 30, 2013 at the James R. Thompson Center, 100 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois, starting at 10:00 am in room 9-040.
Please note that requests to testify and/or provide written materials on a specific agenda item must be made to Board staff on or before April 23, 2013.
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for approval its 2013 stakes schedule.
- Request submitted by MAYWOOD PARK TROTTING ASSOCIATION, INC. for approval of a racing official.
- Request submitted by ARLINGTON INTERNATIONAL RACECOURSE, LLC to amend the 2013 Dates Order to permit it to vacate select racing day(s) dependent on opening week horse entries received.
- Request submitted by SALERNO DI CALABRIA, INC. for approval of an occupation license to operate as a concessionaire at the intertrack wagering location at 9301 W. 63rd Street, Hodgkins, Illinois.
- Request submitted by STAFF for industry discussion of amending Rules 1424.50 and 1314.150 (“Allocation of Stalls”) with respect to stall application approval and content.
- Request submitted by STAFF to certify recapture authorized under Section 26(g)(13) of the Act.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.