Illinois Thoroughbred Horsemen's Association (2/27)
Galloping Out fundraiser planned
Winner’s Circle Celebration June 16, 2012
Arlington Park — Prairie State Festival Day
Come for an exciting day of racing at Arlington Park featuring six $125,000 Illinois Registered Stakes races.
Please read our different sponsorship levels and choose the one that is right for you.
Winner’s Circle Presenting Sponsor
Your company name and logo included in all media pieces: In addition, seating at the Stakes Horse Owner luncheon; your sponsorship featured prominently at our Winner’s Circle cocktail party.
• Sponsorship of Illinois Registered Stakes race; trophy presentation in the Winner’s Circle
• Your company name, logo and message on the jumbotron and on the in-field banners
• A 30-second commercial and live on-camera interview on race day
• Your company link on the ITHA website which links to the Galloping Out page
• Full page ad in the Daily Racing Guide
• Prominent position in all PR efforts, radio PSAs, sports announcements, etc.
• Formal thank you and photo opportunity at the cocktail party after the races
Presenting Sponsor — $5,000
Winner’s Circle Supporting Sponsor
• Your company name, logo and message on the jumbotron; listed on the commercial played throughout the simulcast network; ˝ page ad in the Daily Racing Guide; your company link on the ITHA website which hosts the Galloping Out pages, sponsorship of a race.
Supporting Sponsor — $2,500
Winner’s Circle Race Day Sponsors
• Level One: Your company logo will be featured in race day signage; listed on the commercial on the jumbotron; listed in the Daily Racing Guide; visibility at the cocktail party.
Race Day Sponsor — $1,000
Level Two: Your company will be featured in race day signage; visibility at the cocktail party
Race Day Sponsor — $500
Race Day Donation
• You will receive a Galloping out T-shirt and be mentioned in the Daily Racing Guide
Race Day Donations — $100
You don’t have to be a horse racing fan to get involved. Whether it’s becoming a Galloping Out sponsor, considering a planned gift, or simply coming to our event, no act of kindness is too small.