Daily Racing Form
Illinois Racing Board
Hawthorne Gold Cup
Illinois Racing Board
|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on Tuesday, November 27, 2012 at the James R. Thompson Center, 100 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois, starting at 10:00 am in room 9-040.
Please note that requests to testify and/or provide written materials on a specific agenda item must be made to Board staff on or before November 20, 2012.
- Requests submitted by BALMORAL RACING CLUB, INC. and MAYWOOD PARK TROTTING ASSOCIATION, INC. for approval of racing officials for 2013.
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for disbursement of funds from the Quarter Horse Purse Fund, authorized under Section 27 of the Illinois Horse Racing Act.
- Request submitted by HAWTHORNE RACE COURSE, INC. for approval to vacate live racing on seven Wednesdays in November and December, 2012.
- Request submitted by RACING INDUSTRY CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, INC. for a charitable grant authorized under Section 31.1 of the Act.
- Requests submitted by AMTOTE INTERNATIONAL, INC, SPORTECH RACING, LLC and UNITED TOTE, INC. for totalizator licenses to operate during calendar year 2013.
- Requests submitted by CHURCHILL DOWNS TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVES COMPANY (TWIN SPIRES), ODS TECHNOLOGIES, LP (TVG NETWORK), SPORTECH RACING, LLC (BETZOTIC) and XPRESSBET, INC. for advance deposit wagering licenses to operate during calendar year 2013.
- Request submitted by ARLINGTON INTERNATIONAL RACECOURSE, LLC for approval to initiate rulemaking to amend Part 502 (Licensing).
- Request submitted by the ILLINOIS HARNESS HORSEMENíS ASSOCIATION for discussion about the number of Illinois conceived and foaled races required pursuant to Section 31(b) of the Act.
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.
IRB proposed rulemakings (2/11)
IRB February 2016 meeting cancelled (2/10)
New motion filed in Illinois HBPA suit (2/5)
The Pizza Man opens 7-year-old campaign (2/3)
Hovdey: Without louder voices, SAFE Act passage unlikely (1/29)
Midwest Thoroughbreds and The Pizza Man back for more (1/28)
Richie the Bull makes first start for new connections in Swale (1/27)
Illinois Racing Board approves contested changes to rules for carding races, stall applications (1/26)