|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on Tuesday, June 26, 2012 at the James R. Thompson Center, 100 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois, starting at 10:00 am in room 9-040.
Please note that requests to testify and/or provide written materials on a specific agenda item must be made to Board staff on or before June 19, 2012.
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for the disbursement of funds from the Quarter Horse Purse Fund authorized under Section 27 of the Act.
- Request submitted by HAWTHORNE RACE COURSE, INC. for approval of its fall stakes schedule.
- Request submitted by FEEBZ3, LLC for approval of an occupation license to operate as a concessionaire at the intertrack wagering location at 1225 E. 9th Street, Lockport, Illinois.
- Request submitted by ARLINGTON INTERNATIONAL RACECOURSE, LLC for approval to initiate rulemaking to add Section 324.70 (Mandatory Distribution of the Pentafecta/High-5 wager).
- Request submitted by STAFF for approval to initiate rulemaking to amend Section 1413.75 (Limitation on Purse Reductions) and add Section 1312.55 (Change in Purse).
- Request submitted by STAFF to initiate rulemaking to amend Part 206, Board Meetings.
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.