|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on TUESDAY, May 22, 2012 at Fairmount Park Racetrack, Collinsville, Illinois, starting at 10:30 am in Top of the Turf, Third Floor.
Please note that requests to testify and/or provide written materials on a specific agenda item must be made to Board staff on or before May 15, 2012.
- Request submitted by ARLINGTON PARK RACECOURSE, LLC for approval of a racing official.
- Request submitted by the BROWN COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION, INC. for approval of an organization license to conduct pari-mutuel wagering on August 1 and 2, 2012, at the Brown County Fair in Mt. Sterling, Illinois.
- Request submitted by the ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE for approval of an organization license to conduct harness racing at the Illinois and DuQuoin State Fairs.
- Public Comments – Opportunity for the Illinois HBPA to present information about the R.A.C.E. program and their agreement with the Illinois Department of Corrections to place retired racehorses at the Vandalia Correctional Center.
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.