Daily Racing Form
Illinois Racing Board
Hawthorne Gold Cup
Illinois Racing Board
|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on WEDNESDAY, March 28, 2012 at Hawthorne Race Course, 3501 S. Laramie Avenue, Cicero, Illinois starting at 11:00 am in the Turf Club.
Please note that requests to testify and/or provide written materials on a specific agenda item must be made to Board staff on or before March 21, 2012.
- Request submitted by ARLINGTON PARK RACECOURSE, LLC for approval of racing officials for 2012.
- Request submitted by BALMORAL RACING CLUB, INC. for approval to amend the 2012 Dates Order by vacating live racing on Easter Sunday, April 8, 2012.
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for approval of its 2012 stakes schedule.
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for disbursement of funds from the Quarter Horse Purse Fund, authorized under Section 27 of the Illinois Horse Racing Act.
- Request submitted by ARLINGTON PARK RACECOURSE, LLC for approval to initiate rulemaking to add Section 510.260, Option to Declare Horse Ineligible to be Claimed.
- Request submitted by STAFF for approval to initiate rulemaking to amend Section 603.60, Permitted Use of Foreign Substances and Threshold Levels.
- Request submitted by the JOCKEYS’ GUILD for approval to initiate rulemaking to amend Section 1412.10, Weight Allowances, and add Section 1424.370, Posting of Jockey Insurance Coverage.
- Public Comments – Opportunity for the Illinois Thoroughbred Breeders and Owners Foundation to present information about its organization.
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.
The Pizza Man, Work All Week march toward Breeders’ Cup (10/5)
Arlington season for 2016 to open May 6 (10/2)
Don’t bet on more gambling dollars (10/2)
Francisco Torres scores career win 3,000! (10/2)
Longtime Arlington Park Director of Racing William Thayer dies at 89 (9/30)
The Pizza Man riding streak into Turf Mile (9/30)
Midwest has pair seeking BC berths (9/30)
Fairmount: Racing dates for 2016 (9/30)
Services Oct. 9 for longtime Arlington Park executive Thayer (9/30)
Longtime Arlington executive Bill Thayer dies (9/30)