Balmoral Park (9/11/12)
Contact: Ken Churilla, (708) 672-1414
Super Night returns to Balmoral Park this Saturday
Balmoral Park, one of the nation’s premier harness horse racing facilities located in the Chicago suburb of Crete, IL will host Super Night, its biggest night of the year this Saturday, September 15.
Aptly titled “Illinois’ Richest Night in Harness Racing,” Illinois bred horses run for over $1.3 million in purse money. In addition to the championship racing,
there will be a variety of different festivities.
• The first 2,000 fans in attendance receive a FREE commemorative pint glass
FREE GIVEAWAYS, DRAWINGS AND PRIZES
Fans are encouraged to register to win a variety of prizes including:
• All inclusive trip for two to RIU Palace in Riviera Maya, Mexico (courtesy of Apple Vacations)
• Up to $1,000 in cash in the “Spin To Win” wheel
• Beer For A Year from Budweiser
• 100 Level tickets to a Chicago Bulls 2012-13 game
• Show tickets to see Million Dollar Quartet
BUDWEISER FIRST TURN TENT PARTY
The Budweiser First Turn Tent Party is a 21 and over outdoor party on the first turn grassy area. A $30 admission includes:
• All You Can Eat Food buffet (6-8 pm)
o Italian beef, Chicken marsala, Gnocchi vodka, salad – catered by Buona Beef
• Two (2) free drinks of beer, wine or soda
• Event T-shirt
• Race program
• Budweiser Girls
• Live music by The Crawpuppies (8-11 pm) and Bernie Glim and the Country Roads Band (5:30-8 pm)
ORANGE & BLUE DINNER
Families with children can opt for the Orange & Blue Dinner on the second floor mezzanine which offers the same buffet as the First Turn Tent Party, two (2) soft drinks and a race program. Children under 5 are free.
NATIONAL ANTHEM PERFORMANCE
The National Anthem will be performed by Larry Adams; a five-time “Jeff Award” nominee and performing the lead role of “Julian Marsh” in the production of 42nd Street, currently running at the Theatre at the Center in Munster, IN.
TIMES - PRICING
Doors open at 5:30 pm
Racing starts at 6:30 pm
Parking and General Admission are FREE
For more information visit www.balmoralpark.com or call (708) 672-1414.
About Balmoral Park: Located in Crete, IL just 12 miles south of 80/94; Balmoral Park has been one of the nation's premier horse racing facilities since 1926. Balmoral Park features live racing every Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday. Admission and parking is always free.