Daily Racing Form
Illinois Racing Board
Hawthorne Gold Cup
Illinois Racing Board
|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2011 at the James R. Thompson Center, 100 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois, starting at 10:00 am in room 9-040.
- Request submitted by INTERTRACK WAGERING LOCATION (OTB) LICENSEES for licenses to operate during calendar year 2012.
- Request submitted by INTERTRACK WAGERING LICENSEES for licenses to operate during calendar year 2012.
- Request submitted by CONCESSIONAIRES for licenses to operate during calendar year 2012.
- Request submitted by ARLINGTON PARK RACECOURSE, LLC for approval of an intertrack wagering location (OTB) license at 9201 West 159th Street, Orland Hills, Illinois.
- Requests submitted CHURCHILL DOWNS TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVES COMPANY (TWIN SPIRES), ODS TECHNOLOGIES, L.P. (TVG), SPORTECH RACING, LLC and XPRESSBET, INC. for advance deposit wagering licenses to operate during calendar year 2012.
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for the disbursement of funds from the Quarter Horse Purse Fund authorized under Section 27 of the Act.
- Request submitted by HAWTHORNE RACE COURSE, INC. for approval of racing officials for 2012.
- Request submitted by HAWTHORNE RACE COURSE, INC. for approval to amend the 2012 Dates Order by switching live racing from Tuesdays to Sundays for the spring meet.
- Request submitted by STAFF to certify the pari-mutuel tax credit authorized under Section 32.1 of the Act.
- Request submitted by STAFF for approval of a Board meeting schedule for 2012.
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.
Illinois vote could impact Thoroughbred dates (8/27)
Venus Valentine a pedigree play in Lassie (8/27)
Donate school supplies for free day at Arlington Park (8/27)
Getting to know The Pizza Man (8/26)
Avisionofchocolate sets her sweet sights on Lassie (8/26)
90-year-old Fairmount Park employee knows the horse racing game (8/25)
Thirty years after devastating fire, Arlington International Racecourse faces a different challenge (8/24)
Connections appeal Secret Gesture demotion (8/22)
Shogood aims to bigger prizes after Futurity triumph (8/23)
Fairmount Park horse owners, trainers sue over finances (8/22)