Daily Racing Form
Illinois Racing Board
Hawthorne Gold Cup
Illinois Racing Board
|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on TUESDAY, DECEMBER 20, 2011 at the James R. Thompson Center, 100 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois, starting at 10:00 am in room 9-040.
- Request submitted by INTERTRACK WAGERING LOCATION (OTB) LICENSEES for licenses to operate during calendar year 2012.
- Request submitted by INTERTRACK WAGERING LICENSEES for licenses to operate during calendar year 2012.
- Request submitted by CONCESSIONAIRES for licenses to operate during calendar year 2012.
- Request submitted by ARLINGTON PARK RACECOURSE, LLC for approval of an intertrack wagering location (OTB) license at 9201 West 159th Street, Orland Hills, Illinois.
- Requests submitted CHURCHILL DOWNS TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVES COMPANY (TWIN SPIRES), ODS TECHNOLOGIES, L.P. (TVG), SPORTECH RACING, LLC and XPRESSBET, INC. for advance deposit wagering licenses to operate during calendar year 2012.
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for the disbursement of funds from the Quarter Horse Purse Fund authorized under Section 27 of the Act.
- Request submitted by HAWTHORNE RACE COURSE, INC. for approval of racing officials for 2012.
- Request submitted by HAWTHORNE RACE COURSE, INC. for approval to amend the 2012 Dates Order by switching live racing from Tuesdays to Sundays for the spring meet.
- Request submitted by STAFF to certify the pari-mutuel tax credit authorized under Section 32.1 of the Act.
- Request submitted by STAFF for approval of a Board meeting schedule for 2012.
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.
Xtra Luck points to Stars and Stripes (5/25)
Belmont 2015 | $75K gamble on Conquest Curlinate (5/25)
Yankee Dealer gets best of Arlington favorite (5/25)
Prado’s Sweet Ride stakes-bound (5/24)
America Mon Amie to jump into stakes company (5/23)
Closing the training track is just the latest front in CDI/AP's war on horsemen (5/23)
Bossy takes on elders in Sunday feature (5/22)
Arlington Park would ‘welcome' table games, slots (5/22)
International Festival of Racing nominations close Saturday (5/21)
Illinois financial crisis impacting racing (5/19)