|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on TUESDAY, SEPTEMBER 27, 2011 in Room 040, 9th floor, 100 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois starting at 9:00 am.
- Request submitted by ARLINGTON PARK RACECOURSE, LLC for approval to relocate the Trackside Chicago intertrack wagering location license to 940 West Weed Street, Chicago, Illinois.
- Request submitted by WHERE’S THE DUKE, INC. (d/b/a JOE’S BAR) for approval of an occupation license to operate as a concessionaire at 940 West Weed Street, Chicago, Illinois.
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for the disbursement of funds from the Quarter Horse Purse Fund authorized under Section 27 of the Illinois Horse Racing Act.
- Allocation of 2012 Race Dates.
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.