|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on TUESDAY, JUNE 28, 2011 in Room 040, 9th floor, 100 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois starting at 9:00 am.
- Request submitted by MAYWOOD PARK TROTTING ASSOCIATION, INC. for approval of a racing official.
- Request submitted by the BROWN COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION, INC. for approval to conduct pari-mutuel wagering on August 3rd and 4th, 2011 at the Brown County Fair in Mt. Sterling, Illinois.
- Request submitted by the ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE for organization licenses to conduct harness racing at the Illinois and DuQuoin State Fairs.
- Request submitted by AMTOTE INTERNATIONAL. INC. and XPRESSBET, LLC for approval of a change in ownership.
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for approval to vacate 11 live race dates during the 2011 race meet.
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for the disbursement of funds from the Quarter Horse Purse Fund authorized under Section 27 of the Illinois Horse Racing Act.
- Request submitted by BALMORAL RACING CLUB, INC. and MAYWOOD PARK TROTTING ASSOCIATION, INC. for approval to initiate emergency rulemaking to amend Section 325.20 (License to Conduct Advance Deposit Wagering).
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.