|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 30, 2010 in Room 040, 9th floor, 100 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois starting at 9:00 am. The meeting is open to the public.
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for disbursement of funds from the Quarter Horse Purse Fund, authorized under Section 27 of the Act.
- Request submitted by HAWTHORNE RACE COURSE, INC. for approval to vacate live racing on December 22 and 23, 2010 and race live on December 26 and 27, 2010.
- Requests submitted by AMTOTE INTERNATIONAL, INC. and SPORTECH RACING, LLC (formerly SCIENTIFIC GAMES RACING) for totalizator licenses to operate during calendar year 2011.
- Requests submitted by RACING INDUSTRY CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, INC. and the ILLINOIS HORSEMENíS BENEVOLENT & PROTECTIVE ASSOCIATION, INC. for charitable grants authorized under Section 31.1 of the Act.
- Requests submitted by ODS TECHNOLOGIES, L.P. (TVG), XPRESSBET, INC., CHURCHILL DOWNS TECHNOLOGY INITIATIVES COMPANY (TWINSPIRES) and YOUBET.COM, LLC for advance deposit wagering licenses to operate during calendar year 2011.
- Hearing: Ken and Sarah Ramsey Ė 2010T10
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.