|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on TUESDAY, AUGUST 31, 2010, in Room 040, 9th floor, 100 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois starting at 9:00 am. The meeting is open to the public.
- Request submitted by ARLINGTON PARK RACECOURSE, LLC for an intertrack wagering location (OTB) license at 105 East North Avenue, Villa Park, Illinois.
- Request submitted by SALERNO PINCENTE RISTORANTE II, LLC for an occupation license to operate as a concessionaire at the intertrack wagering location at 105 East North Avenue, Villa Park, Illinois.
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for disbursement of funds from the Quarter Horse Purse Fund, authorized under Section 27 of the Illinois Horse Racing Act.
- Request submitted by HAWTHORNE RACE COURSE, INC. for approval to amend its 2010 fall stakes schedule.
- Request submitted by HAWTHORNE RACE COURSE, INC. for approval to reduce live racing for the fall meet to four days per week.
- A presentation by Dr. Adam Negrusz, Associate Professor of Forensic Sciences Director, Animal Forensic Toxicology Laboratory University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Request by the Board for discussions concerning Advance Deposit Wagering and rules governing the interstate commission fee cap.
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.