|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on TUESDAY, JULY 27, 2010, in Room 040, 9th floor,
100 West Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois starting at 9:00 am. The meeting is open to the public.
- Request submitted by the BROWN COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION, INC. for approval to conduct
pari-mutuel wagering on August 4th and 5th, 2010 at the Mt. Sterling Fair.
- Request submitted by the ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE for organization licenses to
conduct harness racing at the Illinois and DuQuoin State Fairs.
- Request submitted by YOUBET.COM for approval of a change in ownership and new officers and
- Request submitted by FAIRMOUNT PARK, INC. for disbursement of funds from the Quarter Horse
Purse Fund, authorized under Section 27 of the Illinois Horse Racing Act.
- Discussion regarding the cancellation of carded races.
- Mike Schulfer/James Strzalka – 2010H04
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.