Illinois Racing Board
|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on TUESDAY, JUNE 9, 2009, in Room 9-040, 100 W.
Randolph Street, Chicago, Illinois starting at 9:00 am. The meeting is open to the public.
- Request submitted by the BROWN COUNTY FAIR ASSOCIATION for approval to conduct pari-
mutuel wagering on August 5 and 6, 2009 at the Mt. Sterling Fair.
- Request submitted by the ILLINOIS DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE for organization licenses to
conduct harness racing at the Illinois and DuQuoin State Fairs.
- Request submitted by BALMORAL RACING CLUB, INC. for an intertrack wagering location (OTB)
license at 301 North Milwaukee Avenue, Buffalo Grove, Illinois.
- Request submitted by ADAMS RIB AND ALE HOUSE for an occupation license to operate as a
concessionaire at the intertrack wagering location at 301 North Milwaukee Avenue, Buffalo Grove,
- Request submitted by STAFF to initiate emergency rulemaking to create rules governing advance
- Nick Clegg (2009H04).
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.
News Updates |
Copyright © 2000-2015 Chicago Barn to Wire. All rights reserved.