|Illinois Racing Board
There will be a meeting of the Illinois Racing Board on TUESDAY, OCTOBER 10, 2006 at Balmoral Park Racetrack, 3rd floor Sulky Suite, 26435 South Dixie Highway, Crete, Illinois at 6:00 pm. The meeting is open to the public.
- Request submitted by RACING INDUSTRY CHARITABLE FOUNDATION, INC. for a charitable grant authorized under Section 31.1 of the Act.
- Request submitted by ARLINGTON PARK RACECOURSE, LLC for an intertrack wagering location (OTB) license at 9301 63rd Street, Hodgkins, Illinois.
- Request submitted by SALERNO PINCENTE RISTORANTE, LLC for an occupation license to operate as a concessionaire at the intertrack wagering location in Hodgkins, Illinois.
- Victor Mudra – 2005T52
- Thomas Ivey – 2005H01
- Race Meet Status Reports.
- Public Commentary.
IRB policy: Persons that wish to address the Board must submit in writing to Board staff, at least 5 business days prior to the date of the meeting, name, address, telephone number, and a brief description of the presentation. Requests may be submitted by FAX or e-mail (email@example.com). Board staff will contact the speakers to confirm their participation. A maximum of four (4) speakers will be limited to a total of 20 minutes (5 minutes per speaker). Speakers will be accepted on a first come first serve basis. Public commentary will appear on the following agendas – December 2006, March 2007, May 2007, July 2007, October 2007, and December 2007.
- Commissioner Comments.
- Approval of Board Meeting Minutes.